Head Coach: Paul Fleschler
Click here for Paul’s Bio
Our comprehensive Weightlifting programming prepares lifters to compete and be successful at all levels of competition, local and international. Paul Fleschler, has produced National Champions and international team members at the Youth, Junior, Collegiate, Senior and Master levels.
In addition to weightlifting training, we also offer the following:
* Train athletes and teams for sport specificity
* Provide private 1:1 training
* Create personalized programming for local and long-distance athletes
* Host USAW certifications
* Youth Summer Training Camps
* Front Range Weightlifting Club: $175/month, 6-month minimum – includes personalized programming.
* Privates: $100/hour
* Team Training: call of pricing
“Our goal is to make FRWLC the heart and hub of Weightlifting in Greater Denver. From world-class programming, to a full training facility, highly experienced coaching, the best run competitions, to USAW Certs, and seminars, FRWLC will be the place you want to train.”
We invite you to come see our facility or contact us with any questions you have.
We are very lucky to have Paul Fleschler join our Coaching team. This is an opportunity of all of our athletes and lifters in the Greater Denver area. If Weightlifting is your sport, you need to be a part of Paul’s Team. This is the best coaching experience you will find. He coached our National team to the Olympics; he has the experience to coach and program for you.