Date: Sunday, July 16th, 2017
Register: to come
This event is for CrossFitters who are new to CrossFit competition and are curious to find out what it is all about. Our intention is to get newer members involved in CrossFit as a Sport, not just a fantastic way to get fit. It will be a great day of fun and hard work shared between friends and the community.
- one Chipper (workout for time)
- one AMRAP (workout for rounds)
- one workout for Weight
- The first workout will start at 10 am.
- The second workout will start at 12 noon.
- The third workout will start at 2 pm.
Modifications: All workouts and exercises can be modified to the individual needs of the athlete, so anyone can participate if they desire to.
Email Skip@FrontRangeCrossFit.com with questions or if you are an Affiliate owner who would like to bring a team of athletes.