Co Owner, Head CrossFit Coach
- CrossFit Trainer, Level I (July 2006)
- CrossFit Trainer, Level II (November 2006)
- CrossFit Trainer, Level III (May 2007)
- USAW Club Coach (May 2006)
- USAW Senior Coach (January, 2011)
- USAW National Coach (January, 2014)
- FRCF Master Coach, (June 2008)
- CrossFit Barbell Cert (May 2009)
- CrossFit Running Coach (January 2008)
- CrossFit Nutrition Cert (February 2009)
- CrossFit Gymnastics Cert (April 2009)
- CrossFit Football Cert (August 2010)
- American Kettlebell Club Coach (October 2007)
- CrossFit Judges Course (March, 2013)
- CrossFit Defense (April, 2016)
Skip is a three-time Ironman finisher, former collegiate swimmer and former Infantryman with the 10th Mountain Division. He currently competes in Weightlifting, Girivoy Sport and the occasional running race. Skip has been CrossFitting since 2003 and competed in the 2008 CrossFit Games as an individual. Skip is the 2010, 105 kg, Master’s Nationals Olympic Weightlifting silver medalist.
He has coached Volleyball, Swimming, Triathlon, Olympic Weightlifting and Girivoy Sport. Skip has been Coaching athletes in a variety of capacities for over 25 years.
All of the above is interesting information and I am happy to share with you my athletic history and qualifications. But what I am most proud of, and the information that matters most to you as a prospective FRCF member, is what I have accomplished as a Strength and Conditioning Coach. What I can do does not matter nearly as much as what my athletes can do.