- CrossFit Level I (June, 2008)
- FRCF Coaching Development Course (October, 2008)
- CrossFit Football certification (Aug, 2010)
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Coach (September, 2010)
- Has taken and passed the USAW Senior Coaching Course (January, 2011)
- CrossFit Judges Course (March, 2013)
Brad, otherwise known as Jumbo Sexy, has been CrossFitting on and off since 2006. He is a former Tennis Pro, who coached tennis for the first 3 years out of college. During college he was ranked nationally in the top twenty, while also playing on the college’s basketball team in the winter season.
Brad started CrossFitting in 2006, and became a full time CrossFitter in the fall of 2007, when he moved to Denver and trained full time at FRCF for 6 months. When I say trained full time for the winter of 2007, I mean that all winter all he did was CrossFit 6 days a week, eat, sleep and play XBox.
- Brad competed as an individual at the 2008 CrossFit Games in Aromas California.
- Brad competes at all of the national kettlebell challenges, always placing in the top 10. Brad has the third highest Secret Service Snatch Test ever recorded.